- Degree in Mathematics – Computing. Faculty of Mathematics. University of Matanzas. 1997.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Informatics. Faculty of Informatics. University of Matanzas. 2003.
- Degree in Law. Law School. University of Matanzas. 2010
- Master’s Degree in Institutional Communication Management. Faculty of Communication. University of Havana. 2012.
- Designer and Programmer of the Automated Business Control System, used in all law firms in the country and since 2009, has been the primary source of financial and statistical information for the ONBC. It holds a Certificate of Copyright that certifies the intellectual ownership of this work.
He has been working in the Firm since 2018. He has provided legalization and protocolization services for documents of various kinds to both natural and legal persons. He has advised on drafting multiple commercial contracts and issued opinions concerning his clients’ suppliers’ deals in both Spanish and English languages. He has represented foreign natural persons and Cubans permanently residing abroad in both criminal and civil jurisdiction in state courts.
He currently specializes in serving legal entities that act as foreign investors in the different modalities established in the Republic of Cuba.
During 2015 – 2018, he served as President of the Law and Informatics Chapter of the Union of Jurists of Cuba in Havana, obtaining Recognition as a speaker in various academic activities organized by that institution.
He has participated in numerous national and international events, postgraduate courses, and publications of the expired studies and his lawyer training. During the years 2012 – 2018, he directed the Collective Law Firms’ communication activity and was an integral part of the Organizing Committee on the Advocacy of Havana, with excellent results.