- Degree in Law from the Law School of the University of Havana in 1990 Summa Cum Laude
- Master in Private Law (University of Valencia, 2001).
- Master in Commercial and Financial Law (University of Barcelona, 2002).
- Master in Corporate Law (University of Barcelona, 2003). Research sufficiency for Doctorate. Notary graduate, not practicing.
- Diploma in Public and Private Law (University of Valencia, 1996).
- Diploma in Commercial and Tax Law (University of Barcelona, 1999).
- Graduated in International Trade Law (Institute for the Development of Law of the World Trade Organization, Lima, Peru, 2007).
- Various postgraduate courses in multiple subjects of Law, Research Methodology, Computing, etc.
He has been working in the firm since 1997. He has offered international legal advice to various clients in Cuba, Spain, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Panama, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, and the Dominican Republic. He is a Mediator of the Cuban Court of International Commercial Arbitration. Member of the Editorial Board of the Cuban Law Review. Participant and Speaker of National and International Events in Cuba and abroad. Awarded the Robe of Honor of the National Organization of Collective Law Firms of Cuba (2015). Professor of postgraduate and diploma courses on Foreign Investments and Corporate Law, both at the National Organization of Collective Law Firms and at the Law School of the University of Havana. Member of state examination courts of the Faculty itself and a jury, tutor, or opponent, of various degree theses, specialty, master’s degrees, MOOT, and courts for the homologation of Master’s Degrees. Author of articles in various legal and educational publications. Chambers and Partners recognize her.