- Degree in Law. University of Havana (2013). Summa Cum Laude. Comprehensive graduate.
- Diplomate on exterior business. INCOMEX, Cuba (2015).
- Certificate of training in continental law. University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, France (2016).
- Diploma in International Sales sponsored by the International Bar Association (IBA). Havana (2016).
- Master in Constitutional and Administrative Law. University of Havana (2019).
BES litigator since 2014, with experience in representing and advising joint ventures and foreign capital. In-state courts, he has represented foreign individuals and companies and Cuban permanent residents abroad. He has provided document legalization and protocolization services.
She serves as General Coordinator of the Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF-CUBA), attached to the Arbitration Commission of the CCI Cuban Committee of the CCACI. He has participated in the 9th, 10th, and 11th School of Uría, held in Havana, Medellín, and Arequipa, organized by the Uría Menéndez / PPU law firms. Tutor since 2014 of teams participating in the MOOT Editions, International Commercial Arbitration Contest in Cuba.
It has international publications of articles in the Specialized Publications Collection, POLITICAL PARTICIPATION REFLEXIONES DESDE EL SUR, and in the collective work Perspectives of Public Law, II Cuba-Brazil Symposium on Public Law.
English Language Degree, Abraham Lincoln School of Languages, Havana (2010).